Land of the Pharaohs

I'll be here until December 25.

Thursday, October 12, 2006


So far I've turned in 9 ID-sized photos of myself. I've gotten back 3 IDs. Now that is 3 pictures to one ID, where could all these pictures be going? I could see the need to make a file of the ID mae with my picture attached to it, but that only accounts for one picture. Does the other picture go to a file to verify the other file?
at any rate, the passport-sized photo makers here are making a fortune.

that is my roommate, John, modeling my new African masks.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    did they use them for your visa application, or maybe for applying them to the seperate files they keep... the auc insurance you get...the moturary file in case you get brutally attacked by a earless campus cat... that sort of thing.

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    they look great. when the hell am i getting my letter? i wanna hear about egyptian pop music!

    -matthew

     

Post a Comment

<< Home